Thursday, August 23, 2012

WELCOME... to the world of Oz

Hi,
Welcome to my world where most things revolve around fitness and pets.

As you can see from the areas to visit, Workout, Food & Booze and Volunteer, my goal is to help people stay fit and healthy, have fun and help pets stay healthy and safe.  I hope you will benefit from ideas, exercises and recipes I will be sharing.  I also hope you will visit the volunteer page and become inspired to find your own passion to support or help spread the word about different opportunities or pets we are trying to find homes for. 
And, you may have some silly, snarky, off the wall posts to look forward to as well.  That's the point of having your own blog, right??

Go explore, see what Windy City Boot Camp, Bow~Wow Boot Camp and Virtual Training is all about.
I'll have information up on all pages soon.  There's still plenty of summer-time left to share my fave foods and cocktails too.

No comments:

Post a Comment